diHITT - Notícias GrogueBar Deixe seu comentário! :)

GROGUEBAR -> Pirates of underground!

11.2.04

The Bar´s Fucking greatest cds of all fucking times!

And here comes the top cd list of the fucking world!
* esta eh a lista dos melhores fucking cds do mundo!*

Alice in chains: Live ´´ please welcome home... who?...who?...´´
Alice in chains: Unpluged, ´´we chase misprinted lies....´´
The white stripes: Elephant, ´´the hardest button to button....´´.
Pink Floyd: The Wall, ´´so yet.... ya might like to... go to the show...´´
Soundgarden: Superunknown, ´´Take if you wanna take, if you wanna feel, if it feels right...´´
Bush: Sixteen Stone, ´´ maybe find another lover... shall I fly L.A?. .. Find my asshole brother....´´
Smashing pumpkins: gratest hits, ´´Tell me tell me what you´re after... I just wanna get there faster....´´
Neil young: Live with friends, ´´little cowgirl in the sand...´´
The cure: greatest hits, ´´I would say I´m sorry If i thoght that it would change your mind..´´
Jimy hendrix: live at woodstock, ´´Ladies and gettleman... the jimi hendrix experience...´´

Bem.. nao tenho tempo pra mais... foda. hhehehehe

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Afterpost Motherfucking update!<<<<<<<<<<<<:

Jimy page & DAvid coverdale: ´´I don´t need a crystal ball to tell you it´s true...´´
Jimy Page & Robert Plant: No Quarter - ´´Nobody´s fault but mine.....´´
Jimy Page & The black Crowes: Live at the greek - ´´My face is cracked from smiling.. all the fear she´s been hidding... and it seems that pretty soon, everybody is gonna know...´´
U2: The Joshua Tree - ´´I wanna run.. I want to hide.. I wanna tear down the walls that hold me inside... I wanna reach out.. and touch the flame... where the streets have no name....´´
U2: Zooropa: ´´ Midnight is where the day begins...´´
Guns´n Roses: Use your ilusion 1 & 2 - ´´When you´re talking to yourself...and nobody is home........alone.. hhhaaaauuu(agudo)........ So nobody nevertold ya baby how end is gonna beeeeeeeeeeeeee´´